Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Favorite Movie

This is probably the absolute last movie anyone would guess to be my favorite, but I can't seem to stop watching it.  Every time I see it again I get a new laugh from a line I didn't find funny before. The humor mostly appeals to men, but imagine my surprise to find out my pastor and Sunday school teacher LOVED this movie. I had to watch it!

The reasons I love this movie so much are:
1) The interaction of all the actors, they seem to have as much fun acting it as the audience does watching it.
2) The way the movie pokes fun at the cliché romantizing of a well-known story.
3) No matter how bad of a day, it will always make me smile and laugh
4) Mel Brooks is a genius!

You may not agree with me on this movie, but please watch it before you pass judgement. It really is one of the best comedies you can own.

No comments:

Post a Comment